Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chapter 5

So I went to the school and did a day of volunteer work in the library again. It was a relatively quiet day so I didn't get to do much apart from look up books on SCIS. Apparently not all books end up on there especially academic remainders. I also got to edit information in OASIS on two books although apparently this isn't really the domain of the TL. However it is a starting point for when it comes time to put websites into OASIS.

I also got to meet a bookseller who travels to schools and it was interesting standing in the freezing winds as we looked through the books in the boot of her car.

Apart from this nothing much else happened which was quite boring in a way. At any rate it's giving me some more time to spend on the copious amounts of study I need to do.

(Can anyone else not study in the evening?)

No comments:

Post a Comment