Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chapter 6

Ok so I know I haven't blogged in a while but I do have my good excuses. I've been teaching five days a week at a school filling in for a teacher on long-service leave. I've also been learning many new computer programs in my bid to help students with their assessment tasks and theory requirements. It has been a busy time.

Although I haven't been focussing on the role of the TL I have had a ring-side seat to some of the interactions that occur between a TL and teachers.
I have come to realise through my many casual days that although there are many jobs a TL has to undertake as part of their role there will be other roles that they will undertake depending on the school's needs. For example a TL may need to be excellent with computers and take on a technology co-ordinator role within the school. Or the TL may become the school Board of Studies expert ensuring compliance of teachers and students to curriculum requirements.

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment